Best Doctors® 2009-2010 Named
Seven Southeast Anesthesiology Consultants Physicians Named
November 2, 2009 (Charlotte, N.C.) – Seven physicians from Southeast Anesthesiology Consultants have been named “Best Doctors® 2009-2010” by the Best Doctors organization.
Best Doctors is a peer-organization that has developed a database to identify who are the most respected doctors in each of the specialties of medicine. Doctors are asked questions like, "If you or a loved one needed a doctor in your specialty, to whom would you refer them?” Find out more at www.bestdoctors.com.
Named in anesthesiology are:
- Dr. Joseph Coyle: MD, Hahnemann Medical College
- Dr. Harley Geller: MD, University of Minnesota School of Medicine
- Dr. Brent Holway: MD, Duke University
- Dr. Alan Klochany: MD, St. Louis University School of Medicine
- Dr. Barry Stowe: MD, Emory University School of Medicine
- Dr. Bernard Velardo: MD, Wayne State University School of Medicine
Named in pain medicine is:/p>
ABOUT SOUTHEAST ANESTHESIOLOGY CONSULTANTS
Southeast Anesthesiology Consultants is an 80+ physician anesthesia and pain management practice serving more than 100,000 anesthesia and more than 45,000 pain management patients each year in North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia. On the Web at www.seanesthesiology.com and www.quantumcns.com